Knapheide Parts and Equipment Store stands behind the quality and condition of all merchandise sold. All products are covered by Original Equipment Manufacturer's warranty. The Customer Service team of Knapheide Parts and Equipment Store is available to assist with manufacturer's warranty service, exchange and repair if any item proves defective.
If your merchandise arrives malfunctioning or appears to be defective, our Knapheide Parts and Equipment Store Customer Service team will make every effort to assist you in obtaining technical support and warranty service from the manufacturer. In many instances, manufacturer representatives can diagnose and resolve product concerns via email or over the telephone.
If you decide to return the part, a request for a Return Authorization (RA) number for defective returns must be received within 10 days from the date of original shipment. All service requests for defective products are governed by the terms of the manufacturer's warranty policies.
A product must be deemed "defective" by our Service Department prior to RA issuance. Once an item has been established as defective, please provide your original order number when submitting the RA Request Form.
Following return and inspection, any product found to be non-defective is subject to a minimum restocking fee of twenty percent. Shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
Non-Defective Returns are subject to a minimum twenty percent restocking fee. Return must be submitted within 30 days of the time parts were received by customer.
All shipping & handling charges incurred by Knapheide Parts and Equipment Store for the original sale of all products (including products shipped for free) will be charged to the customer.
Unauthorized Returns or Refused Shipments
Knapheide Parts and Equipment Store cannot accept unauthorized returns or exchanges. Deliveries lacking a valid Return Authorization (RA) number will be refused.
Knapheide Parts and Equipment Store will impose a minimum twenty percent restocking fee plus any applicable shipping and handling charges incurred by Knapheide Parts and Equipment Store for shipments refused by the customer.
To avoid delays and additional charges on unwanted shipments, customers should accept delivery and then complete the RA Request Form. By following this procedure account credits can be expedited in accordance with company policy. Refused shipments complicate the process and could delay resolution for several weeks. Credit requests cannot be processed until the returned product is received and inspected by the Knapheide Parts and Equipment Store Service Department.
Knapheide Parts and Equipment Store cannot accept any product returns without first receiving a completed RA Number Request Form.
- The first step to initiate any product return begins with submission of a completed Return Authorization (RA) request form and the issuance of a valid Return Authorization (RA) number. No returns of any type can be accepted without a valid Return Authorization (RA) number. You will be e-mailed a return authorization number with instructions. Product must be received in our warehouse within 30 days from the date the RA is issued.
- To complete the Return Authorization (RA) request form, all required fields must be completely filled in.
- The Return Authorization (RA) number must appear clearly on the shipping label affixed on the outside of all return shipments. Please do not mark the box itself in any other way.
- Knapheide Parts and Equipment Store accepts no responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged packages. Freight insurance and a proof of delivery tracking number are strongly recommended to protect customer's interest in the shipment.
- Returns must be complete and in original condition with all boxes, packing materials, hardware, manuals, etc. Knapheide Parts and Equipment Store reserves the right to refuse returns on any product that fails to conform to these requirements.
If for any reason you decide to cancel an order please contact a Knapheide Parts and Equipment Store Customer Service team member immediately at the phone number listed on your Order Confirmation. If your order has not shipped, we can usually cancel the order upon notification. To expedite your request, please have your credit card information available when you make this call.
If your order has already been shipped, it will not be eligible for cancellation. If the cancellation request is received after an item has shipped, Knapheide Parts and Equipment Store will gladly accept a return consistent with our non-defective return policy.
The following items are considered non-refundable:
- Electrical items
- Hydraulic items
Return of products received damaged must be handled by contacting Knapheide Parts and Equipment Store Customer Service at the phone number listed on your Order Confirmation. These returns are time-sensitive and must be reported to Knapheide Parts and Equipment Store within 48 hours of receipt of goods. Notifications received after this time period may be subject to a reduction or denial of any requested refund.
Right of Refusal
Knapheide Parts and Equipment Store reserves the right to return any product shipment that does not match the information given on the original Return Authorization (RA) request.
Example why shipments are rejected:
- Invalid RA number
- RA # not visible or not on the box shipping label
- RA condition code does not match the product condition
- Expired RA number
- Unauthorized return (no RA # was issued) or the product returned does not match RA
- Serial number does not match the original vendor box
- Markings on the box, Open box/Double-taped
- Damaged product