Knapheide Parts and Equipment Store stands behind the quality and condition of all merchandise sold. All products are covered by Original Equipment Manufacturer's warranty. The Customer Service team of Knapheide Parts and Equipment Store is available to assist with manufacturer's warranty service, exchange and repair if any item proves defective.
If your merchandise arrives malfunctioning or appears to be defective, our Knapheide Parts and Equipment Store Customer Service team will make every effort to assist you in obtaining technical support and warranty service from the manufacturer. In many instances, manufacturer representatives can diagnose and resolve product concerns via email or over the telephone.
If you decide to return the part, a request for a Return Authorization (RA) number must be received within 10 days from the date of original shipment. All service requests for defective products are governed by the terms of the manufacturer's warranty policies.
A product must be deemed "defective" by our Service Department prior to RA issuance. Once an item has been established as defective, please include your original order number when submitting the RA Request Form.
Following return and inspection, any product found to be non-defective is subject to a minimum restocking fee of 20%. Shipping and handling fees are non refundable.
Return request must be submitted within 30 days of delivery as shown on the tracking number.
Unauthorized Returns or Refused Shipments
Knapheide Parts and Equipment Store cannot accept unauthorized returns or exchanges. Deliveries without a valid Return Authorization (RA) number will be refused.
Knapheide Parts and Equipment Store will impose a minimum 20% restocking fee plus any applicable shipping and handling charges incurred by Knapheide Parts and Equipment Store for shipments refused by the customer.
To avoid delays and additional charges on unwanted shipments, customers should accept delivery and then complete the RA Request Form. By following this procedure, account credits can be expedited in accordance with the Non-Defective Returns Policy. Credit requests cannot be processed until the returned product is received and inspected by the Knapheide Parts and Equipment Store Service Department.
A completed RA Number Request Form must be submitted prior to returning any product. Orders returned without an approved RA number will not be accepted.
- The first step to initiate any product return begins with submission of a completed Return Authorization (RA) request form and the issuance of a valid Return Authorization (RA) number. No returns of any type will be accepted without a valid Return Authorization (RA) number. To receive approval for the Return Authorization (RA) request, all required fields must be completed.
- Once your request has been reviewed and approved, you will receive a Return Authorization number with instructions. Product must be received in our warehouse within 30 days from the date the RA is issued.
- The Return Authorization (RA) number must be clearly visible on the shipping label affixed on the outside of all return shipments. Please do not mark the box itself in any other way.
- Knapheide Parts and Equipment Store accepts no responsibility for returns that are lost, stolen or damaged in transit. Freight insurance and a proof of delivery tracking number are strongly recommended to protect customer's interest in the shipment.
- Returns must be in original condition with all original components including boxes, packing materials, hardware, manuals, etc. Knapheide Parts and Equipment Store reserves the right to refuse returns on any product that fails to conform to these requirements.
If for any reason you decide to cancel an order, please contact a Knapheide Parts and Equipment Store Customer Service team member as soon as possible by calling (217) 592-5023. If your order has not shipped, we may be able to cancel the order upon notification. For reference, In Stock items typically ship same day. To expedite your request, please have your Order # available when you call.
If your order has already shipped, it will not be eligible for cancellation. If the cancellation request is received after an item has shipped, Knapheide Parts and Equipment Store will gladly accept a return consistent with our non-defective return policy.
The following items are non-refundable:
- Electrical items
- Hydraulic items
If you receive damaged goods, please document the damage with pictures (including the original packaging) and contact us immediately. Return requests with Order # and pictures can be sent to email@example.com for further review. You may also call us at (217) 592-5023. These returns are time-sensitive and must be reported to Knapheide Parts and Equipment Store within 48 hours of receipt of goods. Notifications received after this time period may be subject to a reduction or denial of any refund.
Right of Refusal
Knapheide Parts and Equipment Store reserves the right to return any product shipment that does not match the information given on the original Return Authorization (RA) request.
Examples of shipments that will be rejected:
- Invalid or missing RA number
- RA # not visible or not on the box shipping label
- RA condition code does not match the product condition
- Expired RA number (14 days from issue date)
- Unauthorized return (no RA # was issued) or the product returned does not match RA
- Serial number does not match the original vendor box (if applicable)
- Damaged product not noted in the RA Request